My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sunny Day Kitties

It was a lovely sunshiney Cats on Tuesday morning. Cats were outside basking in the warmth.

Can you find the kitty?

The view from the back door.. Tas on the grass, watches the visiting cats loitering in my back garden.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Andrée said...

Oh my! I can't believe how green and flowerful you are! Wow. That is stupendous. The cats must be so glad winter is over. I envy them!

March 18, 2008 at 7:33 PM  
Anonymous Yolanda Elizabet said...

Ah, if there is one animal that lives life to the max it's our kittycats. Lovely pics of your kitties enjoying the sunshine. Mine spend a lovely afternoon basking in the conservatory where it got to 25 C already. :-)

March 19, 2008 at 1:27 PM  
Anonymous meemsnyc said...

Kitty in the flowers is a great photo!

March 24, 2008 at 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very useful read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did anyone know that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

January 18, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home