My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tas's day out

Hiya, it's Cats on Tuesday again. The host this week is the beautiful Dragonheart. Mew!

Hi kitties! I'm Tas, I'm an 18 year old cat, And today I have decided to be awake for a while, and go for a stroll.

I wander into the wilder area of the garden.

Looking around at the peppermint patch. I did spend a bit of time here, just sitting for a while. You know, I need to conserve energy so I can make it back home. ;-)

After a rest, I pass the bramble bush, and back into the lawn area.

Down the garden path, and home again. What an adventure that was! I'm all tired out, so now for a nice long sleep!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Mom Unplugged said...

Tas,
You seem very lively for 18! We are glad you can still patrol your property. Enjoy your well-earned nap!
The Unplugged Six

June 5, 2007 at 10:25 AM  
Anonymous FelineFrisky said...

Tas - you are a beauty! What a gorgeous coat you have!

Walks in the garden area tire me out, too. Time for a nap! LOL

D :)

June 5, 2007 at 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Luna said...

Wow You have a nice garden.
You are very beauty!

●๋: ●๋:
´´´´´●๋: ●๋:
´●๋: ●๋: Luna Spain ●๋: ●๋:
´´´´´ ●๋: ●๋:
´●๋: ´●๋: ´●๋: ´●๋:

June 5, 2007 at 2:33 PM  
Anonymous Kuanyin said...

You're a beautiful cat, and your life looks quite lovely to me! Happy COT!

June 5, 2007 at 2:49 PM  
Anonymous Dragonheart said...

Tas, your garden looks great, and you look like you are having fun exploring. At 18, you must have lots of interesting stories to tell!

June 6, 2007 at 3:31 AM  
Anonymous Bob Dylan said...

i felt like I was out walking with Tas, just lookin at stuff and sniffin the air.

June 8, 2007 at 7:17 PM  
Anonymous Gattina said...

You look very young for your age, I wonder if you had some face liftings done ! I am back since yesterday and my dear cats were all fattened by Mr. Gattino, especially Arthur who looks now like a fat snowball with a collar !

June 10, 2007 at 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Original Mr B said...

Tas is 16!

June 14, 2007 at 5:00 AM  
Anonymous Salix Tree said...

Are you sure, Mr B? Maybe I counted wrong. I might be getting ages mixed up with Molly. How old is Molly? Is she 18? or 19?

June 14, 2007 at 6:04 AM  
Anonymous meeyauw said...

Now that is my kind of walk! Short and sweet. Love your fur coat!

June 14, 2007 at 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home