My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Molly likes a warm lap

Meow! It's Kittycat Tuesday! See other cat stories on Gattina's blog.
And if you have a few minutes (7 1/2 mins), go watch "The Cat Came Back", an animated short, just in the post below this!

Molly loves warmth, much more than the other two cats. If there is a warm spot of sun, she will be the first to find it and claim it to bask in. Mostly she prefers my lap. and will sit with me any chance she gets. Here I am at my computer, with Molly resting her chin on my hand. Makes it difficult to type sometimes! I try to do it lefthanded-onehanded. But that can't last long, so she would need to move.

10 Comments:

Anonymous FelineFrisky said...

Your Molly looks a lot like my Punkin! Is she a tortie??

Punkin likes to lay on me, picture on today's post. D :)

March 13, 2007 at 3:41 AM  
Anonymous Deana said...

Molly looks like a real sweetheart. I love the colors in your pretty sweater.

March 13, 2007 at 5:39 AM  
Anonymous meeyauw said...

Molly looks like a polite computer companion (mine will flop over on the keyboard to be near me). She is so very pretty and cuddly! Lucky you!

March 13, 2007 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous TorAa said...

Molly will help you write, just like Felicia. I blow softly on her, and then she jumps down - but is soon back.

It's a nice picture of Molly.

Have a look at this breed. Amazing:
http://freedom.co.za/vans/

March 13, 2007 at 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Gattina said...

A little sweet face like my Lisa ! They could be sisters !
I think you forgot to put your link in Mr. Linky on my blog, so couldn't see that you played. I incidently checked the blogroll and saw here that you participated.

March 13, 2007 at 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Suzanne R said...

Aw, cute -- such a little love! My Silver used to do that when I let the cats in the office while I was on the computer. They have been banished now, which is much better for my wrists and especially my typing accuracy!

March 13, 2007 at 10:45 AM  
Anonymous Luna said...

Oh, I love this photo. It is looking so cute and cosy.
Our cats do also if I´m at my computer.

March 13, 2007 at 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Laurie said...

Oh boy do I understand the getting in the lap while at the computer, problem. I can't reach over my cat, whichever one decides to intrude, and typing is impossible. I feel bad so I won't put the cat down. How codependent is THAT? lol. Thanks for the cat came back. Been years since I have watched it. I think I will post it on my own blog. cheers

March 13, 2007 at 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Kuanyin said...

I have noticed how my cat(s) always like to be near me while I'm writing or on the computer. Perhaps they are serving as our muse?

March 13, 2007 at 4:03 PM  
Anonymous srp said...

How sweet and what a great lap warmer. My Mr. Rhett is a foot warmer, he sleeps on my feet under the desk. Very comfy kitties.

March 13, 2007 at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home