My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Feline Faces

I thought I would try some portraits of cat's faces.

This is the neighbor's cat, Tinkerbelle. It is really difficult to take a portrait of her, she's constantly moving. This pic was the best out of a dozen. She's a real pretty little thing, very friendly, very tiny.

Our Tas is easier, he sits quietly to have his portrait done. Well, he's getting on in years now, must be about 17 years old or so. Not like Tinkerbelle who is only 3.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Gattina said...

It's true not all cats are easy as models ! I even asked for another camera with a special program "pets & kids" only for that, lol ! I got it on my birthday and sold my old one to a friend, so everybody was happy and now I can take pictures of them very quick.

January 16, 2007 at 7:00 AM  
Anonymous TorAa said...

Look at Tar. He sees right through your body and soul. Which often older cats really do. They even know your next step, the moment you think about.

January 16, 2007 at 3:33 PM  
Anonymous meeyauw said...

LOL neither of them seem to like having their picture taken! Great work!

January 16, 2007 at 4:18 PM  
Anonymous srp said...

My cats have had the camera in their faces so much that they turn their heads when the little pre-shot light flashes. So does the dog. I think props are the answer.

January 16, 2007 at 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home