My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The cat's comfy couch


The sitting room couch, and all the comfy blankets, really belong to the three cats. Molly (on the right) goes so far as to give us a swat if we try to sit there. So we have to sit on the rickety chair!
;-}
See more kitty posts on Cats On Tuesday.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Gattina said...

You have almost the same cat pattern as me lol ! Only a white one is missing. Pookie looks like your tabby cat but has smaller stripes. They are terrible for stealing the best places !
If this was your participation to "Cats on Tuesday" could you please put the logo on your post so that others recognize it ? Thanks very much ! See you at the latest next tuesday !

November 28, 2006 at 5:59 AM  
Anonymous helen said...

Hi,I think your cats are beautiful. Have a nice time with your cats :)

November 28, 2006 at 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Jodi said...

What cute cats! How funny that the one swats you!

Have a great Tuesday!

November 28, 2006 at 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Debbie said...

They all looks so comfy makes me want to just snuggle up with them! I have a calico that sleeps in Hubby's chair and gets made when we move her!

November 28, 2006 at 1:04 PM  
Anonymous OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Of Course! LOL! That is the way when YOU are owned by a cat or cats! They tell YOU what to do and not do.....And I love it!

November 28, 2006 at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home