My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Friday, September 1, 2006

Shed

Our neighbor's cat, Shed, likes to visit us once in a while. She is the sweetest little thing, with a lovely soft purr purrr purrrrr....
Loves to have her belly rubbed. When she sees one of us humans, she trots over, meowing the whole way."Maooooww oooww owww oooww owwww ooowwwwww".
Utterly cute.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Gattina said...

Walking through Bloggerville streets I am glad to find you in fact through Sigrun's garden. I am a cat lover too and have four. Your Molly just looks like my Lisa she celebrates her 15 birthday this week ! I have two cat blogs where I write about them I think cats are so appeasing and so amusing to watch. I even have pictures from my irish girlfriend when I visited her in England a month ago. Will keep in touch
cheers

September 4, 2006 at 8:59 PM  
Anonymous Becky said...

She loves people. That's sweet.

September 24, 2006 at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home