My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Pippin


Our young cat, Pippin. He moved in with us one week before we moved from the suburbs to the country. I was picking rosemary from my bush when this little kitten walked up to me, and mewed "Hi!!" He followed me around to the back door, and came in through the open door. Had a bit of our cat food (we have two other cats) and found a soft spot to have a little nap. We put up signs everywhere, but nobody rang. So he came with us to the country. Here he is playing in a paper bag.
My daughter is Pippin's human. She named him after the bold hobbit from Lord of the Rings, and he lives up to his name!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Carol said...

Ha ha how cute!

August 29, 2006 at 3:27 AM  
Anonymous Becky said...

Your photographs of the kittens are adorable. You have a good eye for the camera.

September 24, 2006 at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home