My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Cats on Christmas Day

Happy New Year, cat lovers! I thought I would post pics of our 3 lovelies on Christmas day.

My daughter showing off her pressie, with Tas looking on.

Pippin enjoying the warmth of the fire.

Molly claiming her spot on the couch, and refusing to move.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Debbie said...

Pippin looks so much like my Annie in how they lay and the fur markings! I love Molly's fur markings. They are cute!

January 9, 2007 at 4:32 AM  
Anonymous sammawow-china cat-willow said...

I just found your blog this morning and enjoyed looking at all of your cats on Christmas Morning. Happy New Year to all of you!

January 9, 2007 at 5:19 AM  
Anonymous Caylynn said...

Great photos! Pippin and Molly look very comfortable. :)

January 9, 2007 at 7:01 AM  
Anonymous srp said...

Always looking for the next place to sleep.... what a life.

January 9, 2007 at 6:18 PM  
Anonymous Gattina said...

I am sorry, I visited everybody's name in Mr. Linky but apparently your forgot to put your name in or I missed it !
Your Christmas pictures are so cute, I think cats love Christmas too, especially because there is so much food and so many unusual things, lol ! "See" you tomorrow !

January 14, 2007 at 8:13 PM  
Anonymous d. chedwick bryant said...

Tas is my personal fave.

March 13, 2007 at 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Carly said...

Thanks for writing this.

November 11, 2008 at 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home