My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle, our neighbor's cat, loves having a nap in my art room.

She takes over my chair, and makes big sad eyes at me if I need to sit there.

She's a sweet little thing, very friendly. At her house, she lives in a shed, and is not allowed indoors. I think I'm a big softy letting her sleep in my room..

See more cats and cat stories at Cats on Tuesday. Join in! Meow!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Gattina said...

Poor Tinkerbell living outside, I wonder why these people have a cat ! No wonder when she likes to sleep in your art room. Maybe she will move in ? Cats are always keeping their interests and when she feels better with you, she may just switch homes. I had a cat like that who moved in, but belonged to some neighbours (who where happy to get rid of him) but I had to give him to a friend, he didn't like to live with other cats and was an only "child" cat.

January 30, 2007 at 2:37 AM  
Anonymous Debbie said...

What a beautiful cat. I would do as you and allow such beauty into my space! She has a beautiful fur print! Poor thing having to sleep in a shed!

January 30, 2007 at 3:48 AM  
Anonymous Deana said...

No wonder Tinkerbelle likes you, poor shed kitty. She is a cute little thing.

January 30, 2007 at 5:32 AM  
Anonymous FelineFrisky said...

Tink is lovely! Such color! Smart, too! How can a beauty like that sleep in a dirty cold shed?? sigh... People. D :)

January 30, 2007 at 9:02 AM  
Anonymous srp said...

She is very likely to decide to come and live with you permanently. She is too pretty to have to stay out in the shed... cats are more social and need the human contact. Make the people live in the shed!

January 30, 2007 at 10:11 AM  
Anonymous meeyauw said...

What a beautiful cat! The contrasts in her colors are outstanding! She is so very fortunate to have you to stay warm with.

January 30, 2007 at 7:14 PM  
Anonymous Meow said...

Poor little kitty having to live outside ... I"d be letting her in to sleep in my house, too !!
Take care, Meow

January 31, 2007 at 10:19 PM  
Anonymous Calinto said...

Nooooooooooo!!!

this cat is too similar to my old one TEA!!!

What a tenderness!

March 27, 2007 at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home