My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dreams of Cats

Er.. Cats on Wednesday? Sorry, been quite busy!

While the two old cats, Molly and Tas, slumber in my art nook...

Tinkerbelle climbs a tree, and balances on the little twigs.

She walks along walls with shadows of tree branches.

Tinkerbelle and Smudge play in the garden.

Pippin guards the tulips and daffodils.

Tinkerbelle poses in front of a stained glass lion.

And Molly and Tas are still sleeping and dreaming...

See more cat pictures and stories, go to
Gattina's Blog, for Cats on Wednesday.. er... Tuesday!

3 Comments:

Anonymous d. chedwick bryant said...

can she (Tinkerbelle) always get out of the tree unassisted?

April 25, 2007 at 3:08 PM  
Anonymous Salix Tree said...

Yes, Tinkerbelle is quite adept at tree climbing! I think of that tree as "her" tree! She's the only cat I ever see up there.

April 26, 2007 at 12:13 AM  
Anonymous Princess Haiku said...

I can't believe that Tinkerbelle didn't crash down as she looks very precarious up there. -And Pippin has beautiful markings on her coat.

May 17, 2007 at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home