My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Cats Outside

Most of the weather here has been cold and rainy, but during the few days of dryness, the cats like to be outside.

Tinkerbelle loves being up high. For such a tiny cat, she can be queen of the neighborhood and view things from above.

Pippin likes laying low, waiting for his favorite sky food.

Tas and Pippin like having a bit of a tumble now and then.

Molly wanders aimlessly, being blind, she must smell and feel her way around. She likes the softness of the grass.

But now and then she makes a wrong turn and ends up in the street. It's not too bad, there's never any traffic. But she can't find her way back, so I have to get her and bring her back home.

And then she likes to have a long nap after her adventures, curling up in my art nook on my shawls.

See more cats, visit Gattina's blog for Cats on Tuesday.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Paula said...

Your cats are very good looking!
I love thier names!
Also what a nice blog you have.
Beautiful pictures!

August 21, 2007 at 2:46 AM  
Anonymous meeyauw said...

Thank goodness Molly lives with you. She is a special treasure and my heart goes out to her.

August 21, 2007 at 3:10 AM  
Anonymous Luna said...

Wonderful photos. Your cats are so beautiful. They have funny names.
I´m happy about Molly has a good living with you.
Have a nice Tuesday :-)

August 21, 2007 at 5:16 AM  
Anonymous Gattina said...

Glad to see that Molly even blind enjoys grass and life ! Wonderful ! She looks like Lisa, same colors. And the others seem to be very happy too !

August 21, 2007 at 6:16 AM  
Anonymous Jodi said...

Oops, the above was me, hit enter to soon...

What nice looking cats!! Mine would love to be outside, but just not possible, she would take off in a second.

Have a great Tuesday!

August 21, 2007 at 8:19 AM  
Anonymous Deana said...

You've got some beautiful babies there! I love the pose of the first one, very nice picture. Happy Cats on Tuesday to you.

August 21, 2007 at 11:58 AM  
Anonymous Irishcoda said...

Oh you do have some gorgeous cats! I love the name of your blog and the cat in the header, lovely! Looks like you have a tortie and a Bengal/mix too? Coloring reminds me of our Amber and Kosmo.

August 21, 2007 at 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Kuanyin said...

I love the name of your blog too...very clever! Beautiful cats 2! Happy COT!

August 21, 2007 at 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Suzanne R said...

Your Molly is a very lucky kitty to have you as her human. My little Chester, who I lost last year, was blind in one eye. I wondered what I would do if he lost the sight in the other one but a coyote got him before that could become a question. The coyotes are why I won't allow my three outdoors. It's lovely that yours have a safe area outside to play in. They are beautiful kitties!

August 21, 2007 at 2:35 PM  
Anonymous FelineFrisky said...

Pippin has wonderful markings!

Poor Molly, I would worry so for her. she is a strong willed one, being outside, although blind.

Thanks for bringing them all out for us! D :)

August 21, 2007 at 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home