My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Smudge in the grass

Welcome to Cats on Tuesday!

Smudge, the neighbor's cat, loves to keep me company as I do the gardening.

She's a sweetie, so soft. She likes to lay on my freshly planted seedlings, it's one of her favorite pastimes. But here she decides to lay in the grass.
I always think she is shaped like a typical cartoon cat, including the black and white coloration.

6 Comments:

Anonymous claudie said...

Yes, I think so! A typical cartoon cat by nicer than "gros minet" who wants to eat Titi! She is so sweet, black and white in the middle of the green grass!

July 24, 2007 at 2:20 PM  
Anonymous meeyauw said...

I love black and white cats so much! I no longer have one. But I have no room for more. You lucky stiff!

July 24, 2007 at 6:19 PM  
Anonymous Gattina said...

I just see my little Rosie as an adult cat ! Smudge has the same pattern as she has. So I can be sure that she will become a beautiful cat ! From all what I have read so far about "tuxi" cats they seem to have a very kind and friendly character.

July 24, 2007 at 7:58 PM  
Anonymous d. chedwick bryant said...

Oh Smudge, my love, if you were here, I'd share my vole sandwich with you.

July 26, 2007 at 9:52 AM  
Anonymous d. chedwick bryant said...

Black and White Cats are the super bestest!

July 26, 2007 at 9:52 AM  
Anonymous d. chedwick bryant said...

Tuxedo cats are way better than green cats.

August 15, 2007 at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home