My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Pippin waits for sky food

Hi, it's Cats on Tuesday. Mew!

Pippin here today, to show you my human's favorite rosebush. I like to lay underneath it, lie in wait for an interesting bit of sky food to land in the garden.

Here, I'll pose in front of it, so you can all see how pretty I am.

Hmm. is there a sky food flying up above?

Ah! There's one, just landed in the apple tree... this sky food likes to play games with me. It flies from one tree to the other, swooping down near me. I jumped high up into the air to try and catch it, but it's too quick.

Hey there, upside-down human! I'm waiting for some of those street-loving sky foods now, you know, the white-faced ones that wag thier tails?
Want to see more of us lovely creatures? Visit Gattina's Blog for more Cats on Tuesday.

9 Comments:

Anonymous TorAa said...

What an impressive cat you have. Beautiful. A real hunter.

And great pictures as well.

June 26, 2007 at 1:46 PM  
Anonymous d. chedwick bryant said...

Pippin Loves the camera! the camera Loves Pip!. me too .. or maybe the person behind the camera relaxes the subject...

June 26, 2007 at 6:13 PM  
Anonymous Suzanne R said...

Really terrific pictures of a lovely cat -- she truly makes the hunt for sky-food a great adventure!

June 26, 2007 at 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Celeste said...

LOL sky food! LOL

June 26, 2007 at 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Gattina said...

Pippin knows what a nice decor he needs to put himself in value ! A rose bush and such a beautiful one really points out the beauty of the cat ! Isn't he a little bit vain, lol ?

June 26, 2007 at 8:20 PM  
Anonymous meeyauw said...

Sky food! I love it. It's easier though to catch the land food! They can't fly away! You sure are a good looking cat.

July 6, 2007 at 8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anni said...

you are a very pretty cat! we have sky food that comes right to our window, so Samantha and Bebe can see them.

July 10, 2007 at 12:35 PM  
Anonymous FelineFrisky said...

Skyfood! What a hoot!

Pipin is such a beauty, such markings!

Your garden is wonderous! No wonder Pipin loves to hunt there.

D :)

July 17, 2007 at 6:04 AM  
Anonymous Cindy said...

Pearl wants you to know that she caught two "sky foods" the other day and ate them both. Pearl's person likes your blog design.

July 17, 2007 at 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home