My Photo
Name:
Location: ...in the country, Ireland

My name is Silvia (also known as SalixTree ), I live in the Irish countryside. I write and illustrate children's books. I like to garden, cross stitch, crochet, and read fantasy books.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Green cats???

I came across this site while browsing the web.
The genetics of green
I'm a bit sceptical.. it says these cats were not photoshopped. But green fur just doesn't exist as far as I know.
Well, I would sure love to own a green cat, wouldn't it be cool? Freaky!

4 Comments:

Anonymous d. chedwick bryant said...

I saw a green cat once when I was visiting Greenland.
This is FAKE! We cats don't get enough respect!

August 15, 2007 at 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Gattina said...

Probably somebody put green hairspray on this poor thing ! Anyway I prefer a natural look ! Hope you will participate tomorrow, it's Cats on Tuesday !

August 20, 2007 at 12:26 AM  
Anonymous llewtrah said...

Did you read to the end of the article? "Happy April Fools Day from Moggycat & messybeast.com"

"Not Photoshopped? That's right - none of these photos used Photoshop (Trademark)."

That's because there are many other photo-editing packages!

The image you are using is copyright Sarah Hartwell/Messybeast.

November 2, 2007 at 12:54 AM  
Anonymous Jan Parrish said...

Or you could have one dyed. It would be great for St. Patricks Day!

February 5, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home